Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Ending with a Secondhand Bang

     It has been such a privilege to share all my advice, thoughts and passion about the thrifting lifestyle. I hope you found all my posts to be somewhat thought-provoking, intriguing and worthwhile to read, listen to or view.
     I may continue to post on this blog, but for now I'll be saying a simple "See You Later." So for this final post I decided to include something creative and fun. I researched a list of the most unique names for thrift stores throughout the United States. From that list I selected ten names that I thought were the best. Check it out.
1. Angels Attic (Website)
2. Out of the Closet (Website)
3. Rag O Rama (Website)
4. Finders Keepers (Website)
5. reTagit (Website)
6. Second Image (Website)
7. Twice New (Website)
8. Way We Wore (Website)
9. What's Upstairs (Website)
And finally... (drum roll please)
10. From Our Home to Yours (Website)

     Thank you for reading my blog or any of the specific posts included. And now I'll end with a cheesy thrift store joke...
"An old pirate walks into a Salvation Army thrift store and goes up to the guy at the counter. He says, "well, I looked around the store, and there's no replacement right hands!" So the man at the counter says, "Well, I'm quite sorry, sir. This is a second hand shop, not a shop for second hands."

Thrift Store Name List 
Thrift Store Joke Link

8 comments:

  1. Add links to your stores and/or give addresses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That joke is so cheesy, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Marissa, I've heard this joke. Very cheesy indeed! All in good fun. Great blog Amy, every post was written with passion and you've definitely got me in the mood to start thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maclemore would be proud of your thrifting ways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danny! He is definitely an inspiration to me.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the list! It would be so fun to take a road trip and visit all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that would be a wonderful experience since most of them aren't located in Kansas.

      Delete